Yarn - Trendsetter Tonalita
Tonalita Yarn from Trendsetter
Order 4 or more balls of Tonalita yarn and get 3 x free patterns, all in a snap-lock gift bag, plus your name on a card if you're sending the kit as a gift. Here's how to order:
1. Click on any of the balls below
2. Order 4 or more, then proceed to checkout
3. If the Special offer is for you, check out and complete with similar billing & shipping details, and make your payment. We'll mail you your kit in time for christmas.
4. If you'd like us to send the kit as a gift for a friend, simply include their name and address in the shipping details, and leave a note in the comments block (if you'd like) and we'll forward the kit as gift to them!
52% Wool, 48% Acrylic, 8ply DK weight.
18 sts/10cm - 4.5 sts/inch using 5.5mm US9 needles.
approx 90m / 100yds per 50g ball.
Tonalita spins long variegations of colours, blending subtly through colour changes. It's soft handle allows garments to drape. With 5 colours in the range from vibrant to subtle shades. Combine with Pure New Wool for the Coco Vee Cape (page 51), the wider/ longer Coco Vee Capelet (page 49) or knitted alone for the Boxes Drape in Tonalita (page 58) - all the pieces are sold as kits - designs from Jane Slicer-Smith in her new book Swing Swagger Drape Book - Knit the Colors of Australia.
Ozeyarn endeavours to offer an Australian made wool for all designs, with exceptions for yarn like Trendsetter's Italian spun Tonalita. Tonalita stands alone as spun variegation, rather than a dyed hanked yarn, achieveing shaded drifts of colour and stunning results.
Scarf patterns can be found in Project section of site. All projects take 2 balls of Tonalita.
1. Tonalita Fingers - 2 widths. 2. Tonalita Scarf. 3. Wave Length Scarf - 2 widths
N.B. Tonalita is not a felting yarn.
| Wave Length scarf narrow in Sunset & Flower Garden
|| Wave Length Scarf wide
in Pastel Sorbet
| Wave Length Scarf in
Multi Bright - narrow
| Wave Length scarf in
Desert Valley & Violet Eyes
| Tonalita Scarf in Pink Zebra
||Tonalita Fingers Scarf in Sunset
|| Boxes Drape from SSD